Thursday, April 25, 2013

Organizing

I've been fighting a cold since Monday afternoon. Last night after barely making it into work I decided to call into today. Of course I don't feel much better but the day off was nice. I was able to bring Alanna to school which never happens. I just putzed around the house the rest of the day, fighting this cold, trying to do some much needed things around the house. So today I accomplished organizing two of my closets, which I think is great since my nose is running, I have a sore throat and an (it comes, it goes) earache. I should have taken a before picture but of course I was already into the project when I thought about it!

I still have some minor things to do but they are much happier closets now :) now if only I can get over this cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment